Monday, April 05, 2004

AN URGENT WARNING FOR EVERYONE

URGENT WARNING!!!!!!!

Whatever you do, do NOT get a MEATBALL SANDWICH from WAWA. Either the SAUCE or the MEATBALLS are somehow CONTAMINATED or have GONE BAD. I ate one last night around 3 a.m., and woke up this morning with a terribly UPSET STOMACH. Finally just dragging myself out of bed, I made it to the sink, where I coughed a little, and promptly VOMITED red-colored sauce and stomach juices, THREE TIMES.

I use such graphic language only to discourage you, the reader, from repeating my mistakes. I understand that not everyone will be humble enough to heed my advice - perhaps if it were me in your situation, I would be just as brash and continue going to Wawa, thinking I was invincible - but IT'S TOO RISKY to take that chance. Do not think you are invincible, and even if you do escape harm, it is only because you got very lucky. My greatest wish would be that my terrible, extreme suffering this morning be not in vain, that I SUFFERED FOR THE BENEFIT AND EDUCATION OF OTHERS, that I TOOK THE FALL SO THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL. So please, DO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKES. It would truly sadden me to see a compatriot suffer the same fate I did this morning, just because he or she was so brash as to ignore my warnings.

I think I have to throw up again. PLEASE JUST BE CAREFUL. BE CAUTIOUS. That's all I wish to say. My sandwich tasted good going down, but it definitely DID NOT TASTE SO GREAT GOING UP. Thank you for listening. That is all.

No comments: