Thursday, April 15, 2004

Holy Shit!

Holy shit! The Lakers won the Pacific Division title away from the Sacramento Kings in the last game of the season, on a last second three-point shot by Kobe Bryant at the buzzer in double overtime! Does anyone realize in how many ways that is so fucking awesome?! Firstly, the Kings dropped to fourth in the Western Conference, where they belong, because they suck and they're ugly. Secondly, it shows how much better the Lakers are than everyone else. And it all happened at the very last second! Exciting!

I hate the Kings so much. Why is it legal for a team like that to be so ugly? I can't wait to eliminate their ugly faces in the playoffs. I mean, I can't wait when the Lakers do it. And I watch and go, "Yeah, the Kings are so damn ugly." I can't wait.

No comments: