Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hair, etc.

I got my hairs cut today. At first I was appalled. Mortified. I had lost the resolve I had earlier to shave everything, thanks to basically everyone telling me not to. So I decided to just get rid of the mullet thing. So I told they guy, "Just cut the back, I like the front long." And he goes and cuts the front. So I got home and took a good long look at it and was outraged. Appalled. Mortified. I'm starting to get used to it already, though. It doesn't look so bad to me anymore. Hair is not that big of a deal. It's all going to fall out eventually anyway.

I'm tired, but I don't want to sleep. I want to walk around, but it's too windy. I want to speak, but I'm afraid of laughter.

I want to live, but I'm afraid of death.

I want to live, but I'm afraid of life.

I need to get out of my room! Before I start to rot in my own self-loathing thoughts! My mind is its own scavenging vulture...