Saturday, February 12, 2005

the question of mind-body dualism

i wonder how far down it goes
is this the real life?
a winter's day
supply and demand
automatic
here we go again
i've got the answer
there must be some kind of way out of here
yes it's true, my heart cries out
when we're separated
long way from home
i've got pictures to prove i was there
i can't remember how i found my way
i couldn't understand why no one would go
first thing i remember, i was lying
it's my life
who is it for?
down here on the floor
i have run through the fields
in the state of a daydream
i awake to find no peace of mind
people passing by stop and say
someday when the world is cold
you sail out on the shackles
the world has turned
hello, is there anybody in there?
i thought there was something in your voice
something in your eye
last night i broke into a parking lot
almost fell into that hole in your life
my brain is overheating
feel the pressure
just let me lay back
haven't you always wanted
a backstreet guy
look her in the eye
so you think you can tell?
i'm broke but i'm happy

and don't forget to give me back my black t-shirt.

No comments: