Monday, May 09, 2005

The Colossus of New York

is a wonderful book. Colson Whitehead has quite a way with fragments, clauses, and other assorted incomplete sentences. Ultimately, New York is an incomprehensible city.

In other news, as I am on vacation, this blog will also be on a vacation of sorts. Oh, sure, there will be updates, perhaps even frequently, but the point is, I'm not really going to try anymore. Yeah; hence, short, pointless updates about nothing (i.e., my life) instead of, you know, something more meaningful. [Shrugs with sheepish resolve] That's the way it is. Sorry.

In more other news, I can apparently eat a whole Wendy's Triple Decker cheeseburger (that's 3 hamburger patties, a 50% bonus from the traditional Big Mac) and an order of Biggie fries in less than 10 minutes. I can feel a massive food coma slowly creeping up my torso and hitting my braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(That was me pretending to fall asleep on my keyboard.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when are you coming back to plano?...

NY is fun...maybe i should meet you up there sometime....or at UPenn...i gots the connections there too...

anyways...i'll see you later...keep practing that affimative action bball...

i played some white guys and beat them 20 to 10

but then i lost to a gay jewish latino from russia...=/...life is cruel....

mazel tov...

Willow