Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Thanks Jason Mulgrew (He Said Sarcastically)

OK, so I totally got this idea from Jason Mulgrew's blog, but for the last couple of days, I've been using that "Next Blog" button at the top to browse other people's blogs. I commented only on the ones I had something to respond to, except for the blogs that were written in a completely different language. For those, I ALWAYS left a comment, something really stupid like "totally" or "sweet" or "fo shizzle," even though I couldn't understand a single word most of the time. I thought this was really funny, and it got funnier the more I did it, just as Jason Mulgrew said it would, and all was fun and games and happiness...

But I never realized that Jason Mulgrew's blog did not allow comments back! And mine does! So now I've been getting comments from foreign bloggers who are all confused, asking me who I am! This little side-effect has been great for site traffic, but terrible for me personally; it's like getting caught TP-ing somebody's house. I don't know what to do. I am thoroughly embarassed by their presence, but I'm also totally stoked about the extra site traffic. And it's still a funny joke.

So from now on, if you are a foreign blogger who has received a comment from me that makes no sense to you... err... just kidding? Heh heh?

12 comments:

Ben said...

Putain Blog!!! Now where's my mustard, this steak's getting cold.

Mab said...

Yeah, Pink Floyd.

;-)

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Mab said...

Yeah, Pink Floyd.

;-)

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Jason said...

hilarious!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

ertandberni said...

Totalmente!

butterflylady said...

came across your blog...
had a real gd laugh bout the "prank" u played.
gosh! your sarcasm...
great sense of humour

Alex said...

dave, you're an evil, evil blogger.

Alex said...

but it's funny

Ruiner said...

Very funny. I deleted your comment since I thought you were that Sirius rep hounding me again. Sorry about that.

-R

ac2go said...

thank you jason mulgrew

Lydiane said...

my english is too bad for reading your blog... sorry !

aYa said...

haha. since i'm "foreign" i guess that includes me then..oh well..i enjoyed reading this blog anyway.


fo shizzle.

HA!